Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions for Dental Health
February is National Children’s Dental Health Month, and a great time for everyone, not just children, to reflect on their own dental health. Our Cincinnati cosmetic dentistry offers many dental solutions that not only enhance the beauty of your smile, but improve your overall dental health.
In light of National Children’s Dental Health Month, it should be noted that not all cosmetic procedures are appropriate for young mouths. Certain procedures, such a dental implantsand bridges, are not recommended until a jaw is completely developed, sometimes not until a young person is at least eighteen-years-old. The only way to determine which cosmetic dentistry solutions are right in any situation is to schedule an appointment with an experienced cosmetic dentist at Hardin Advanced Dentistry.
For the right candidates, cosmetic treatments can make you look and feel your best. They can also improve your oral health. These treatments include:
- Dental implants: Implants strengthen your bite and integrate with your jawbone, keeping the bone healthy and intact.
- Dental crowns: When placed over damaged or decayed teeth, crowns protect the tooth from further decay.
- Dental bridges: Beside aligning your bite, bridges combat your body’s natural response to tooth loss and prevent teeth from shifting in your mouth.
- Laser gum treatment: In addition to correcting a “gummy” smile, laser treatment offers a health advantage over metal instruments by killing bacteria and reducing the risk of infection.
- Metal free dentistry: Mercury toxicity has been linked to a number of health risks, including oral ulcers, irregular heartbeat, decreased fertility, and more. We pride ourselves on being a mercury-free dentistry.
To schedule an appointment at our Cincinnati cosmetic dentistry, complete the form on this page or call (513) 234-5531. We welcome patients from Mason and Dayton Ohio as well as those from Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana.