Invisalign for the New Year
Adult orthodontics have grown in popularity due to their ability to straighten teeth without altering the character of the patient’s smile during treatment. Invisalign® has become one of the most recognizable solutions for correcting a crooked smile, and our Cincinnati dentists are proud providers of this orthodontic system.
Correction with braces takes, on average, at least 18 months to complete. With Invisalign®, treatment can be finished in less than 12 months – potentially giving you a new smile before the New Year is out.
During Invisalign® treatment, you will be able to enjoy benefits such as:
- A more comfortable experience than wearing metal braces
- No “metal mouth” from brackets and wires
- Eating the foods you want by removing the aligners before every meal
- No activity restrictions
- Only being required to wear the aligners for approximately 20 hours per day
- Limited impact on your busy schedule – simply visit the dentist every six weeks for new aligners
Invisalign® is a flexible, customizable treatment that can address many of the same problems as braces without disrupting your appearance or day-to-day routine. If part of your New Year’s resolution is straightening your teeth or bringing your bite into better alignment, Cincinnati dentists Dr. Tara Hardin and Dr. Gary Hardin can determine whether or not Invisalign® is right for you.
For a consultation, please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry or call (513) 234-5531 today. Dr. Tara and Dr. Gary serve patients in the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton, and Mason areas of Ohio, as well as SE Indiana and Northern Kentucky.