How CEREC Saves You Time and Money
Many of our patients have enjoyed quality crowns and other dental restorations without waiting on a lab. CEREC technology (chairside economical restoration of esthetic ceramics) is one of the exciting innovations our Mason dentists have embraced, and many patients have enjoyed a variety of benefits from this machine.
Instead of taking impressions, our dentists will use sophisticated technology to scan your tooth. The scan is then displayed on a computer monitor, where the restoration will be designed right before your eyes. The CEREC machine then mills the custom crown, onlay, or inlay in our office while you wait.
CEREC technology fabricates custom restorations that rival the quality of those produced by dental labs across the country. Best of all, the machine does it in a single visit, saving our patients:
- Two or more weeks of waiting for the lab to create the restoration
- Time spent on a second visit to have temporaries removed and the permanent restoration fitted
- More time off work to accommodate the second appointment
- Additional gas and travel time to and from our office
- For patients visiting us from Southeast Indiana or Northern Kentucky, food and lodging for a subsequent visit
The savings of CEREC don’t end with the fabrication of your crown. Porcelain restorations are sturdy and long-lasting, returning your tooth to strength and full health in just one day using a treatment that can last for years.
Please call Hardin Advanced Dentistry at (513) 234-5531 today to learn more about how our CEREC machine can benefit you. Our dentists welcome patients throughout Greater Cincinnati and the Dayton area to our office in Mason, Ohio.