With CEREC, Get Crowns Made While You Wait
Hardin Advanced Dentistry has lots of experience with patients who come to our Mason practice unexpectedly needing a dental crown. Sometimes, an accident or dental emergency happens, you are suddenly missing part or most of your tooth, and you need to see a dentist as soon as possible to get it fixed with a crown or dental bonding.
Using traditional processes to create your dental crown, it just wasn’t a realistic expectation that you would get everything done on your first visit. You would need to get an inspection from the dentist, and then you would need to get your broken tooth measured, and then you would need to wait two weeks or even longer for the crown to arrive, wearing an ill-fitting substitute in the meantime.
Fortunately, times have changed. Hardin Advanced Dentistry uses CEREC technology to create professionally-customized dental crowns on the same day you visit us. CEREC crowns offer several advantages over the traditional options:
- Scanning technology lets it develop a crown customized for your mouth
- The restoration is designed right in front of you, guided by your cosmetic dentist
- The crown can be created immediately after the scan
- No need for multiple dental visits to install the crown
- You can enter our practice with a problem, and leave with it fixed the same day
- Results are lasting and effective, just like traditional crowns
To learn more about the advantages CEREC technology can offer you, or to take advantage of those benefits yourself, contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry today. We’ll give you a consultation, examine your cracked or broken tooth, and create a plan for addressing the issue, possibly involving a CEREC porcelain crown.
Hardin Advanced Dentistry serves patients in Mason, Dayton, and the greater Cincinnati area. To schedule your consultation today, contact us at (513) 398-4448.