What Is General Dentistry?
Having a beautiful smile is a true asset, giving you enhanced self-esteem and confidence. However, a radiant smile isn’t all about aesthetics; good dental health is the foundation of any perfect smile. If you live in or around Cincinnati, our general dentists can help you maintain the overall well-being of your mouth to bring out the beauty in your teeth and gums.
The term general dentistry refers to the practice of maintaining the health of your teeth, gums, and other parts of your mouth. This discipline encompasses both preventive and emergency care.
General dentistry treatments we offer at our Cincinnati office include:
- Professional checkups and cleanings.
- Diagnosis and treatment for cavities, gum disease, and other oral health issues.
- Assessing your need for dental restorations, as well as evaluation of existing crowns, bridges, dental implants, and other prosthetics.
- Fittings for protective mouth guards or appliances to alleviate sleep apnea.
- General health screenings.
At Hardin Advanced Dentistry, we place a strong emphasis on preventive care. This helps patients avoid potentially painful disorders of the teeth and gums and reduces the need for costly treatments. However, if you suffer an injury to the mouth or develop an illness, our dentists can assess the problem and recommend options for restoring your dental health and smile.
To find out more about how a general dentist can help you, please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry or call 513-398-4448 to schedule an appointment. We serve patients throughout the Cincinnati area.