What Should Cincinnati Parents Look For in a Family Dentist?
One of the benefits to Cincinnati parents of selecting a family dentist like Hardin Advanced Dentistry is that our staff is trained to care for patients at every age and stage of life.
For parents who want to make sure that our practice is the right place for their children, here are some suggested questions from Parentsmagazine to help guide moms and dads in their family dentist selection:
- What special training has the staff undergone to treat kids?
- What special treatments are available to kids?
- How inviting is the office for kids?
- How does the office manage dental emergencies?
- How close to work, school and home is the office?
- Does the practice accept your dental insurance?
Our experienced staff recognizes that seeing a dentist for the first time can be scary for kids. Our gentle approach and thorough training means the staff at Hardin Advanced Dentistry can forge a lasting, healthy relationship with all of our patients, including the littlest ones.
Regardless of whether you have a child who is ready to visit the dentist for the first time or need a new dentist for the entire family, please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry to schedule an appointment or call (513) 398-4448. We proudly serve families in Cincinnati and Mason.