Advantages of Visiting an Accredited Cosmetic Dentist
Dedication to quality, experience, and ongoing training all set the Hardin Advanced Dentistry team apart. Cincinnati dentist Dr. Tara Hardin has further cemented all three of those critical qualities as an Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
For 30 years the AACD has been helping cosmetic dentists across the country elevate the industry through continuing education classes, annual seminars, and more. As an Accredited member of AACD, Dr. Tara has met rigorous qualifications requiring commitment to learning and providing:
- The latest in cosmetic dentistry techniques
- State of the art technology
- Patient education
- An aesthetic approach that takes into account your dental health and unique needs
Throughout her time serving patients in the Cincinnati area, Dr. Tara has prided herself on providing treatment that meets AACD standards as well as her own commitment to excellence. Accredited members of the Academy are expected to maintain proficiency in their chosen field, which Dr. Tara continually does through:
- Her fellowship and ongoing courses with the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for Advanced Dental Studies.
- Only using the safest, most cosmetically pleasing materials at our metal-free dentistry office.
- Learning and adopting advanced devices and techniques to benefit patients.
Accreditation with AACD is a seal of quality in the dental world. Dr. Tara is proud to have attained such an honor, as well as continue to provide such a high standard of care.
To find out how Dr. Tara and Dr. Gary can help you achieve your ideal smile, please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry or call (513) 398-4448today. Our cosmetic dentists serve the Greater Cincinnati and Mason areas of Ohio, as well as Northern Kentucky and Southeast Indiana.