Benefits of Lumineers
Some people who want a brighter, more beautiful smile can’t get it through ordinary veneers. For patients unable to undergo the normal veneer procedure, Cincinnati dentists Dr. Gary and Tara Hardin often recommend aesthetic enhancement with Lumineers.
Although porcelain veneers can be fabricated into an unobtrusive shape, Lumineers are even thinner. The ceramic shells are roughly as thick as a contact lens, meaning Dr. Tara or Dr. Gary can fit them comfortably over your smile while maintaining a natural look.
Other advantages of Lumineers include:
- Customized cosmetic dentistry solution for chips, cracks, and uneven size and spacing issues
- Faster treatment – no need to wear temporaries before the Lumineers are put in place
- No shots or anesthetic necessary
- Less preparation of teeth required, meaning more natural tooth structure is retained compared to regular veneers
- Reversible treatment – if you’re unhappy with the results, our dentists can remove the veneers from your teeth
If you’re looking for a way to enhance your smile inconspicuously, our Cincinnati cosmetic dentists can assess your dental health to see if you’re a candidate for Lumineers. Most patients who can undergo other types of aesthetic dental work are suitable candidates for this ultra-thin alternative to porcelain veneers.
Please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry or call 513-398-4448 today to learn more about Lumineers. Dr. Gary and Dr. Tara welcome patients throughout the Cincinnati area.