Dental Implants: Stability for Your Smile
According to a recent analysis of data by The Washington Post, nearly 20 percent of Ohio seniors are missing all of their natural teeth. Though such drastic tooth loss can have major complications, Hardin Advanced Dentistry can provide Cincinnati patients with a solution: dental implants.
The Post reports that the percentage of a state’s population who suffer complete tooth loss later in life correlates strongly with the number of residents who say they’ve visited the dentist in the past year. Unfortunately, Ohio ranks slightly below the national average in terms of national dentist visits.
Even if you’ve lost all of your teeth, it’s not too late to restore your smile. Dental implants consist of a titanium post surgically placed beneath the gum tissue, as well as a crown or other dental restoration connected above the gum line.
When the dental implant is complete, some of the benefits include:
- Permanent restoration of the look and feel of natural teeth
- Tooth-colored crowns, bridges, and dentures match the natural shade of your smile
- Support for healthy bone density and gum tissue
- Superior chewing ability and bite function
- No embarrassment from a slipping prosthetic, like many denture wearers experience
- Lifelong durability with the proper care
To learn more about dental implants, please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry or call 513-234-5531 today to schedule a consultation. Our dentists welcome patients throughout the Cincinnati area.