Five Benefits Offered by Porcelain Veneers
Placed over the front of teeth to address myriad aesthetic imperfections, porcelain veneers offer a reliable and long-lasting cosmetic dental solution. Our Cincinnati cosmetic dentists offer a number of veneer options, including Lumineers® and DURAthin veneers, which can be placed over the course of just a few office visits. During your initial consultation we will carefully assess your smile’s imperfections, listen closely to your desires, and help you choose the type of porcelain veneer ideal for your needs.
To schedule your porcelain veneers consultation at our Cincinnati location, please call (513) 234-5531 today.
Veneers offer a number of impressive benefits, but some are not as frequently touted as others. Among these lesser hyped benefits are:
- Light reflection. Porcelain reflects light in the same manner as natural tooth enamel, enabling veneers to fit seamlessly into your smile
- Stain resistance. Porcelain is naturally resistant to staining, allowing veneers to maintain their appearance for several years
- Durability. When cared for properly, veneers are very difficult to chip, crack, or break
- Ease of care. No adjustments need to be made to your daily oral hygiene routine to maintain veneers
- Length of results. With proper care, veneers are the longest lasting cosmetic dentistry solution available today
If you are interested in learning more about porcelain veneers and how they can be used to enhance and perfect your smile, please contact Hardin Advanced Dentistry and schedule a consultation today. We provide customized cosmetic dental solutions to men and women living in the Greater Cincinnati area and all surrounding Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Southeast Indiana communities.